Thinking about making your way to the ULTIMATE Country Music Fan Experience in June? Well, we’d love to have you join the Nashville festivities for the 2012 CMA Music Festival!
Four-day event passes are still available from only $125! That’s only $31 per day! Plus, all four-day ticket holders get access to the Fan Photo Line that passes directly in front of the stages at Riverfront Park and LP Field. So no matter where your seats are located, you can be FRONT & CENTER! To learn more, hit up CMAfest.com.
HOTEL & LODGING
Plenty of hotels are still available for your trip to Music City! Our friends at VisitMusicCity.com have a great search tool here for your convenience. Keep in mind that many areas throughout Nashville have great accommodations only minutes from the buzzing activity of the Downtown Festival.
A quick search today yielded a return of more than 40 hotels with availability the entire week of June 4-10, checking out Monday, 6/11/12. (Note that if your stay is shorter than the full 7-day window searched, hotel availability is even greater.) Here’s what we found:
- Vanderbilt/West End area (5 minutes): Indigo Hotel Nashville Music Row Vanderbilt, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville, Holiday Inn Vanderbilt Downtown, Courtyard by Marriott Vanderbilt West End
- Airport area (7-10 minutes): Red Roof Inn, Wingate by Wyndham Nashville Airport, Radisson Nashville Airport, Super 8 Airport Nashville, Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport, Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, Doubletree Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport, Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, Holiday Inn Opryland Airport, Holiday Inn Express Airport, Springhill Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport, Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Airport, Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
- Opryland/Music Valley Drive area (10 minutes): Gaylord Opryland Resort and Spa, Fiddlers Inn, Comfort Inn Hotel Opryland Area,
- Brentwood area (7-10 minutes): Hampton Inn Nashville/Brentwood, Hyatt Place Brentwood, Hilton Suites Brentwood, Four Points by Sheraton Nashville Brentwood,
- Cool Springs/Franklin area (15-20 minutes): La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin, Aloft Nashville Cool Springs, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Franklin, Wingate by Wyndam Cool Springs, Best Western Franklin Inn, Embassy Suites Nashville – South/Cool Springs
- Antioch/Crossings area (15 minutes): Holiday Inn The Crossings, Country Inn Suites by Carlson Nashville South, Hampton Inn Nashville I-24 Hickory Hollow
- Bellevue/West Nashville area (15 minutes): Hampton Inn Bellevue/Nashville I-40 West, Holiday Inn Express West I-40, Super 8 Motel Nashville West, Microtel Inn & Suites Nashville – Bellevue Hwy 70 South and I-40 W
- Murfreesboro, Tenn. area (30+ minutes): Hampton Inn Murfreesboro, Fairfield Inn Suites Murfreesboro, Crestwood Suites Murfreesboro, Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel and Conference Center
More Areas to Consider: Other convenient, nearby middle-Tennessee communities worth considering include Smyrna, Tenn. (20-25 minutes); Mount Juliet, Tenn., (30 minutes); Hendersonville, Tenn., Gallatin, Tenn. and Goodlettsville, Tenn. (each approx. 25-30 minutes); and Clarksville, Tenn. (approx. 35-45 minutes).
Search for the Best Price:To secure your best possible price, it’s always good to search for rates across multiple sites. Here’s some our staff uses quite often:
Happy hotel hunting! We can’t wait to see you for this year’s CMA Fest. It’s going to be LEGENDARY!